1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The not actually Poin files: International edition

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by deskslave, Sep 25, 2012.

1. sgreenwell

sgreenwell Well-Known Member

I had to make the joke either with you or Lisa Simpson, and your ID fit better with it. If it makes you feel better, I could definitely see you in the Poin Files someday :D Aim high!

2. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Pic or GTFO

3. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Dear Care Bear,

If there was ever a time....

Just sayin'
    Dools
    [/crossthread]

4. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

An excellent succint graphical summary. Why do all these poin-impaired posers not get this? If your story ain't in either of the boxes the right then it's got nothing to do with poin.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  5. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Oh, for the love of God, click the bleeping link. Lazy-ass people.

6. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

Or don't. The poin pic requirement is supposed to be of the female teacher, not the underaged kid. Jeez, the level of fail on this thread is embarrassing.

7. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

Double standard ...

8. deskslave

deskslave Active Member

I noticed later in the day that that particular picture had been, ahem, cropped.

All kinds of good stuff coming out with this, though. The school where they met had had a teacher jailed several years ago for the exact same damn thing, and it also had a governor (board member) up on child sex charges from the 60s, albeit nothing to do with the school.

I can't get over the fact that they were holding hands on a plane in front of classmates and other teachers, and that wasn't enough to get him suspended then and there. Apparently he was about to be suspended, or already had been, and possibly about to be arrested.

9. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

I know it's the UK, but they've taken the "how can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?" a bit too far.

10. JosephC.Myers

JosephC.Myers Active Member

This just made me laugh out loud in my clinic.

Draft saved Draft deleted