1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Nine

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by wickedwritah, Oct 25, 2006.

1. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I liked Invasion last year as well...

Almost all of the new shows I've liked have either gone on hiatus or been canceled...

Kidnapped - Gone
    Smith - Lasted three episodes
    Six Degrees - Hiatus
    The Nine - Hiatus/Gone

I'm not sure of the status of Brothers and Sisters. I just know it wasn't on this week. Ugly Betty is doing great and I'm not sure of the status of Friday Night Lights... I think Shark is doing well too... We all know Studio 60 is struggling...

2. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

My show that was gone too soon: Conviction

Damn you NBC

3. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

FNL has been picked up full season, as has Shark.

Edit: FNL has been picked up BUT it's being removed from it's Tuesday time slot beginning Dec. 26 and no new time has been announced.

4. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Here's a thought... Friday night...

5. lantaur

lantaur Well-Known Member

Reviving this thread to let anyone who cares that ABC is burning off The Nine beginning Aug. 1. But nothing will be resolved by the last episode, so it's probably not worth reliving.

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/news.aspx?id=7419

6. Riddick

Riddick Active Member

then why bother showing them?

7. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

ABC probably doesn't have anything else worth showing and they've got these six episodes on the shelf, so why not? Few people will watch in August, anyway.

8. Cansportschick

Cansportschick Active Member

Still angry that ABC got rid of the Nine and especially Invasion. Thank god they did cancel What About Brian? That show was absolutely horrible.

Draft saved Draft deleted