1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Nine

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Fenian_Bastard, Oct 4, 2006.

1. BYH

BYH Active Member

Whatever happened to that Fenian Bastard guy anyway?

2. J-School Blue

J-School Blue Member

That's pretty damn neat. I always liked this show (and "Eyes", the post-"Lost" time-slot casualty with Tim Daly ABC cancelled before it). Gives me hope for a proper DVD release, if nothing else. I always got the feeling this was one of those shows that improves exponentially on DVD.

3. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

Don't have DirecTV, but glad to hear this means it might eventually be available somewhere. I was disappointed not to be able to see that story run its course. I didn't actually know they'd shot a whole season.

4. lantaur

lantaur Well-Known Member

If I remember when I first read this news, I think Directv will show like 3 or 4 unaired episodes, but there will be no conclusion (so, sorry Arnold, the story will not "run its course").

5. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

Where can those of us without DirectTV watch? It's been off the air for a few years according to Wiki:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Nine_(TV_series)

6. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

Eh, OK, I'll settle for a couple more episodes. Although I'd really like to know where they were going with that whole thing.

7. CitizenTino

CitizenTino Active Member

Somewhat related note from the department of shows prematurely shanked by ABC: The network is running the rest of the unaired episodes of "Dirty Sexy Money" this summer.

8. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

And four days later, The 101 will also start showing reruns¹ of Oz and Deadwood.
    ¹Complete, uncut and apparently not edited for content.

Draft saved Draft deleted