1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

THE NIAFL SELECTION HAS BEEN MADE

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BigDog, Aug 3, 2006.

1. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Congrats to Lugnuts. Someone who is definitely not an idiot.

2. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Figures.

3. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

[​IMG]

SOMEWHERE IN THE MIDWEST (AP) -- A tearful PopeDirkBenedict is seen here in the moments after Luggie is announced as the newest member of the NIAFL. "My call for a cease-fire in the sports journalist gang wars will not cease or falter, but this is a setback in getting the voice of peace heard. I fear for the carnage that could have prevented by my election," PDB said.

4. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Unavailable for comment:

[​IMG]

5. spaceman

spaceman Active Member

PRESS RELEASE

SOMEWHERE OUT THERE -- Spaceman would like to take this opportunity to congratulate Lugnuts as she joins the NIAFL.

The league could not have made a finer choice. Spaceman wishes Luggie nothing but the best as she tangles with some of the best fantasy football players anywhere.

"I couldn't have chosen a better successor if I had planned it myself," said Spaceman.

Spaceman announced plans to introduce a special menu item honoring Luggie at the Mooby's in Lake Tahoe. The nature and name of said menu item will be revealed at a later days.

"I cannot say absolutely, because we're still working out the details," said Spaceman, "but you can be sure milk will be involved somehow."

-30-

Draft saved Draft deleted