1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The next Comedy Central Roast will be... James Franco...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Mizzougrad96, Aug 13, 2013.

1. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

'Bout time that guy get some work. :rolleyes:

2. No shit... What the hell?
    he's been around for years, but now - suddenly - he's all over the place. He's got another buddy movie (with Wil Ferrell) coming out next month.

3. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

He's gonna' be the next actor we all get sick of because he's everywere. It's already started with me.

4. RecoveringJournalist

RecoveringJournalist Well-Known Member

I get the impression that Hart is well -aware that his A-list status may be short-lived. He's smart to do everything he can before that happens.

I like the guy. I'm not saying he's the next Eddie Murphy, but I do like him.

5. TyWebb

TyWebb Well-Known Member

Apparently no punches were pulled for this one. A line from Hannibal Burress to Biebs:

"They say that you roast the ones you love, but I don't like you at all, man. I'm just here because it's a real good opportunity for me. Actually, you should thank me for participating in this extremely transparent attempt to be more likable in the public eye. And I hope it doesn't work."

Justin Bieber Got His "Dick Kicked In" During Saturday's Roast

6. RecoveringJournalist

Wow, between this and exposing Cosby, this guy really is my hero. :D

7. RecoveringJournalist

Jeff Ross: “I know you’ll never end up like Kurt Cobain or Amy Winehouse ... respected.”

8. RecoveringJournalist

Kevin Hart: “Bieber has 10 million fans — most are in middle schools, or standing at least 500 feet away from one.”

9. RecoveringJournalist

Jeff Ross: “Seth Rogen thinks you’re a conceited piece of s***, and he hangs out with James Franco.”

10. RecoveringJournalist

Buress: “Justin, I don’t like your music…I hate your music. I hate your music more than Bill Cosby hates my comedy.”

11. TyWebb

TyWebb Well-Known Member

That is solid.

12. RecoveringJournalist

“What do you get when you give a teenager $200 million? A bunch of has-beens calling you a lesbian for two hours.” - Bieber

Draft saved Draft deleted