1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The New York Times goes there

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Dick Whitman, Jan 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  2. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Probably not, although I think you're overstating Gore's popularity.

Much more likely she gets the nomination in 2004, when, once again, the GOP would be running on a platform of "Clinton Sucks."

3. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

My theory is that there aren't many women who have a problem with Hillary.

And why should they? Those good ol' boys in Congress keep whoring themselves out.

4. Starman

Exactly. Probably every woman of voting age knows that Bubba screwed around, and for whatever reason, Hillary put up with it.

If it came out he has continued to screw around and she continued to put up with it, I doubt that's likely to change anybody's mind.

5. britwrit

britwrit Well-Known Member

Bill acting like the swinging bachelor in his retirement nobody cares about. But the potential First Gentleman continuing his midlife crisis into its third decade...?

Plus, when you have attractive women to draw clicks and ratings, any excuse will do. And just by her very name, German actress and alleged Bill paramour Maria Furtwangler is guaranteed to be office cooler fodder if Hillary runs.

"I did not Furtwangler that woman... but it all depends on how you define Furtwangling." (Aren't you just sick of her already?)

6. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Bingo.

"but, she gives great headache . .. . "

7. Starman

Not quite yet

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  8. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Downgrade to 5 because the picture looks a bit stupid.
    Downgrade to 4, small tits.
    But she's German, who are naughty and follow directions well, so upgrade to a 7.

9. Starman

Age-adjusted, considering Bubba is 68 and she's 47 -- a7.5 at minimum.

10. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

She is a very artistic woman.
    [​IMG]

Bubba has enough personal charm to get into her honey pot.

11. Cyrus

Cyrus Member

The Post does this all the time. They run crappy stories and click-bait photo slideshows of Michelle Obama prominently on the home page and in the dead tree edition. It's embarrassing. How many serious issues like WMATA aren't being covered because the Post is wasting precious resources on crap like "How you can celebrate Michelle Obama's 50th birthday" and other Michelle Obama puff pieces.

Just pathetic. And if you have the gall to say this in public, you're branded as racist. I'm far from racist, but I AM tired of having my intelligence insulted.

12. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Presidential spouses should be rarely seen and never heard. If I want to know what Michelle or Laura or Hilary thinks about anything, I'll vote for them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.