1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The New Night Gallery -

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by qtlaw, Oct 13, 2011.

1. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Anyone catch American Horror Story on FX? I just started the pilot and its pretty thrilling. I only hope they can keep the stories up.

2. ifilus

ifilus Well-Known Member

I made it through the pilot and half of episode two. What a mess.

3. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

I've watched the first two episodes, and I'm skeptical that it can maintain.

4. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I HATE scary things. Don't watch horror movies, etc. Don't know why in the world I decided this looked intriguing, or why I decided to watch this week's episode at 3 a.m. or why I even pretended i was going to sleep after that.

FML.

5. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

It seems to be reaching more for weird-disturbing than scary, which I think is a problem with a lot of modern horror.

I just don't see it sustaining itself. At the end last night, I said 'And that's when they move. End of series.'

I like the wife, though. Not the character so much. I just think the actress is attractive. I haven't seen her in anything since she was on that lame Michael J. Fox sitcom.

6. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

There was a little show called "Friday Night Lights." :D I didn't watch it either, but it's not like she hasn't been working.

7. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

I haven't seen her since that Michael J. Fox show.
    I'm glad she's been working. She's very appealing.

Draft saved Draft deleted