1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The NCAA is so pissed at Indiana, Harvard is in trouble . . . . . .

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Piotr Rasputin, Mar 3, 2008.

1. spinning27

spinning27 New Member

Donovan is already producing a better coaching tree than K. Mike Brey is the only one who can hold a job.

2. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

Is Kenny Blakeney in any way related to Larry Blakeney?

3. Dangerous_K

Dangerous_K Active Member

Paging Quin Snyder.

4. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

You all suck.

5. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

You KNEW the anti-Duke faction was going to pile on. No way you can be surprised.

6. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Not at all. I actually sent the link to BYH last night to make his day.

Doesn't mean I can't still think they suck.

7. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

I don't like it, either. But this does smell pretty bad ... and I really like Tommy Amaker. Couldn't have been nicer when I met he and Quin Snyder during their playing days.

Kenny Blakeney, Joe Cook and Ricky Price aren't three of the brightest people to come through the program as all got into academic trouble. True, Duke isn't Podunk Community College, but the support system there makes it pretty difficult to screw up unless you just don't care.

8. Pilot

Pilot Well-Known Member

Are you kidding me?

"Hey, hey, that's one sweet colored message you got there. Blue all the way, baby"

9. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

He did have one great class at Seton Hall w/ Eddie Griffin and a few more. I think that class was rated in the top 5.

10. Dangerous_K

Dangerous_K Active Member

Eddie Griffin and Andre Barrett, both of whom were Mickey D's AAs. That team also had Samuel Dalembert and Darius Lane, yet somehow finished 16-15.

Draft saved Draft deleted