1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The NBA is

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by sheos, Nov 2, 2006.

1. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Nice.

2. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

. . .full over very tall men.

3. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

...not worth watching.

4. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

...shitty.

5. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

worthless and unimportant

6. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

... CRAP-tastic.

7. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

I love the NBA, great game on tonight in the Spurs and Mavs, while everyone's watching Wv vs. Louiville.

As for LBJ, I think he and the Cavs are on national TV 24 times this season. I think that's the max any team can get shown.

8. SoSueMe

SoSueMe Active Member

No football game up here in the Great White North, otherwise I'd be watching it. Instead, I have the Spurs/Mavs on.

As for James and the Cavs, thanks for the note on the 24 games. I saw him live in Motown a couple times last year. Loved it.

9. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

My uncle got me season tickets for the pistons this year as a graduation present, so I'll be able to catch LeBron a couple of times this year. I'm looking forward for the first Chicago game over here. It's always great when Miami comes to town as well. I'll also try to catch a game with some of the rookies (Rudy Gay,Brandon Roy, Adam Morrison, etc.)

10. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

... interesting in the abstract.

11. ... much, much better than the people who like to piss on it will have you believe.

12. Wheel Gunner

Wheel Gunner Member

...cutting off its nose to spite its face by kicking out Carmelo for arguing two calls. Angry Black men are good for ratings not bad. If they let them fight like the NHL, everyone would watch that shit. KOBE vs SHACK IV

Draft saved Draft deleted