1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Mysterious Case of the Jeckyl & Hyde Woman

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by The Big Ragu, Sep 24, 2006.

1. Unibomber

Unibomber Member

What no one here is pointing out is that no matter how great she looks some days, don't think she is dating material. If you catch her on a good day and can tap it, go for it, but don't get to know her and like seriously date her.
    It won't work. The best way to find Mrs. Right is to see her in full hung-over, no sleep, no shower mode early because if you would still visit her womanly canal when she looks that way, she is marriage material.
    If not, forget all about her.

2. Stretch15

Stretch15 Member

Her "womanly canal"? You determine whether or not a woman is the future Mrs. Right based on if you would visit her "womanly canal" when she's at her worst???

Forget her personality, values, sense of humor, or character...it's all about the "womanly canal".

I wish you well in your marital relationships Uni...

3. Unibomber

Unibomber Member

All I am saying is that if you still are attracted to a woman at her worst and can overlook the bad day blues, she is worth keeping. Uni has been married 12 years to a non-two-face and is very happy!

4. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

I don't know why I am keeping this thread alive... But uni, leo, I am not dating this woman. You all are getting carried away. I obviously don't know her, so I am taking educated guesses about her... 1) I am 95 percent sure she lives with a guy. 2) You'd have to look at her and look at me. You wouldn't be thinking, "matched pair." 3) I can just tell. She'd shoot me down like a scud missile. Getting three-minutes of conversation out of her was awkward. She didn't quite have a look on her face like she had just smelled a fart, but she wasn't brimming with enthusiasm over the fact that I was talking to her (and keeping her from getting out of the building to wherever she was rushing off to). 4) I like a beautiful woman (which she is half the time) as much as the next guy, but there has to be something more there. Can't imagine there is anything more there than me drooling over her.

5. accguy

accguy Member

So has this thread become the new Boots-hitting-it-in-the-back-door guilty pleasure?

6. Cadet

Cadet Guest

Doesn't a verb imply action?

7. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

General response to the last few posts...

Be real. 1) This woman actually exists. 2) I am talking about a woman who would sooner pis on the shoe of any guy on this site than swap DNA with them. 3) I may be a verb of some sort, but it isn't a limp-dicked verb.

Draft saved Draft deleted