1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Masters

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by James307, Nov 26, 2008.

1. clutchcargo

clutchcargo Active Member

Ditto on hooking up with some other dudes on the house rental. But bring a sleeping bag and pillow.

2. Bullwinkle

Bullwinkle Member

Speaking of Wal-Mart, maybe it's best to find one of those. They're open 24/7, you know.

I'm sure it will be rough the first couple of nights, but my bet is that the homeless will welcome you as one of their own by Saturday.

3. EE94

EE94 Guest

or you can tent out in a parking lot with any Martha Burke stragglers

4. OTD

OTD Well-Known Member

You're acting like 100 miles is too far to drive to get Marriott points.

5. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Columbia sounds much more plausible.

6. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Forget anything posted prior to this. Call the Masters Housing Bureau at 800-244-4709, ask for Greg. Only way to be sure and get something that fits your needs and price. Trust me.

7. bydesign77

bydesign77 Active Member

If the money is right, I'll rent my mom's place out (according to google, she's 7.8 miles from the course). That goes for anybody on the board that is looking for something. She has a two-bedroom house, nice size kitchen and living room and a sun room that can be used as a third bedroom. Price negotiable.

And if you're really desperate, i'll rent my house out, but I'm 117 miles from the course.

8. Bullwinkle

Bullwinkle Member

Does the house come with or without your mom?

9. bydesign77

bydesign77 Active Member

without.

like most augusta residents, she takes vacation that week, so the house would be empty. she's looking to rent to someone to make a little extra cash.

10. James307

James307 Member

Thanks for the housing tips, y'all.
    Cheers, James

Draft saved Draft deleted