1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

    Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

    We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Lights on NBC Sports

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by 93Devil, Sep 3, 2012.

  1. 93Devil

    93Devil Well-Known Member

    http://deadspin.com/5937601/looking-at-the-lights-is-nbcs-new-show-a-worthy-sportscenter-foe-also-about-that-apostrophe

    Has anyone else watched this on either the TV or on an Ipad (if you even are able to)?

    I have watched it once, and I really liked it. It looks great in HD, and I actually know what happened in 30 minutes or less.

    Thoughts?
     
  2. imjustagirl

    imjustagirl Active Member

    I've never heard of this show, or this network.
     
  3. 93Devil

    93Devil Well-Known Member

    http://www.nbcsportsagency.com/originals-the-lights/

    http://www.businessinsider.com/nbcsns-new-show-the-lights-is-sportscenter-without-the-nonsense-2012-8

    I don't know if it bodes well for "The Lights" if IJAG, who never sleeps, has never heard of it, but the network and the series launched following the Olympics.
     
  4. imjustagirl

    imjustagirl Active Member

    In defense of the show, I also don't watch commercials and RARELY ever watch live TV that I'm not already recording. 98 percent of what I watch is either DVDs or DVRed shows/movies, with the other 2 percent being shows/movies that I AM DVRing that I have to watch because my TV turns to that channel to record it.

    Also, now that I'm out of NASCARland, I watch 0.0 percent sports.
     
Draft saved Draft deleted

Share This Page