1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Legendary Norm MacLean

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Smasher_Sloan, Jul 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Sid Hartman's been to a lot of games, and that's never stopped anyone...

2. boots

boots New Member

Zeke, this is not funny. I'm tired of people with phony names ripping people they wouldn't say a damn thing to in person.
    What's worse is that the person they are ripping probably never said anything more than hello to them.
    That's not right. Know someone before ripping them. And if you are going to rip, show some balls and put your name to it. That way the person knows who is firing the shot.

3. Look, look! Norm's got one defender more than he deserves.
    And it's The Board's Bravest Man, too.
    What a guy.

4. BYH

BYH Active Member

See, Boots, that's where you're wrong.

I've told Norm to take a giant leap into suck my cock in person.

I don't really give a shit whether you believe me or not, because while I may pine to work for The Suburban Times, my word here is better than yours.

5. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

boots, as soon as you show everyone your emperor of the world sash, we'll all start playing by your rules.

Until then, quit trying to make the rules. You look dumb.

6. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

For an encore, boots is going to tell some stories about how he watched Gary Smith learned his trade the hard way, getting his ass kicked by the competition on the preps beat in Philly. When boots explains that Gary has come a long, long way in boots' estimation, he will sign the name "boots" to his estimable talent evaluation.

7. boots

boots New Member

Ragu, you are supposed to be a moderator. Not an instigator. Which one is it going to be?
    You seem to either be jealous because I know Gary and have a history. Get the fuck over it, please.
    As for telling Norm where to get off, BH, it takes a big man from a suburban paper to tell an old man to suck his cock. Yeah, you look really big in your eyes.

8. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

And again, someone attacks a moderator from a different board for being mean.

Boots and Yawn, united.

9. boots

boots New Member

No, I'm tired of this clown who wants to be a moderator but is really an instigator. You see the thread. Judge for yourself.
    Hiding behind the moderator button isn't good.
    All I did was stand up for someone who I know hasn't bothered anyone in this fucking business. I don't need a suburban wannabe telling me he told an old man to suck his johnson. It's not right.

10. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

He's a moderator on Anything Goes. This is Sports and News.

11. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

boots, does your hypocrisy know no bounds?

You attacked BYH for posting something anonymously that YOU claimed he wouldn't say to a third party's face. (Of course, you did so anonymously...)

Then, when he tells you that he's said the same things he's saying on here to said person's face, you rip him for that.

Ragu points out your hypocrisy, and you pick a fight with him, calling him an instigator. That makes no sense. You picked the fight here, all the way back when you started slamming on hockeybeat. Since then it's just a never-ending shifting argument from you.

What gives?

12. boots

boots New Member

It doesn't matter and you know it. He was wrong and I just corrected him. I'd rather end it there if you don't mind.
    Zeke, I didn't attack. A suburban wannabe telling an old man to suck his johnson. Yeah, I'll bet he's the envy of anyone's staff.
    I'm through with this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.