1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The League

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Inky_Wretch, Oct 29, 2009.

1. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

I shut if off 10 minutes in. I'll give it one more chance.

2. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

I didn't think it was that bad, although the Josh Cribbs plot went nowhere. It was Taco's best episode of the season, although it didn't match him dressing up in the costume or making his own deodorant. Definitely needs more Rafi.

3. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

And a question...they seem to be trying to get an actual NFL player in every episode (2 tonight!) With that in mind, was it actually Matt Forte at the party in the second episode? It did kind of look like him, but it was across the room. It would be kind of weird for them to get a guest star like that and not actually put him front and center at all.

4. I'll give you this, it did start out slow, but I still laughed my ass off from the midway point on. Pretty much from Taco's Nascar driver (on lap 33) forward. And the end had me laughing out loud with the white nuckler.

5. lantaur

lantaur Well-Known Member

Show got picked up for a third season (13 episodes).

6. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted