1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The League

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Inky_Wretch, Oct 29, 2009.

1. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

Very nice, Rick. It just gets better....

2. Scouter

Scouter Member

Hot girls in driving Jettas: It's a law. Like water. Or dinosaurs.

3. Rhody31

Rhody31 Well-Known Member

My favorite moment of the show was Taco waking up and walking into the room with the stuffed animal thing singing the song - tick-le me/ and rub my belllll-y

4. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Okay, caught up now. Woke up baby several times due to loud laughter. Fantastic.

5. Scouter

Scouter Member

Please tell me I'm not the only person really, really looking forward to full season of this show. Recorded the marathon of the first season that was on Saturday night. I've been laughing my ass off all week watching those episodes again.

6. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

I'm looking forward to it, but at the same time I worry that it won't be as good as it gets stretched out.

7. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

DVR is set.

8. cougargirl

cougargirl Active Member

Drafted Antonio Gates this season ... nobody in my league got the reference I made. :(

9. Precious Roy

Precious Roy Active Member

Bought the DVD Tuesday and have spent the last two days obsessing in preparation for tonight! Can't wait to get off work and get to the DVR.

10. Rhody31

Rhody31 Well-Known Member

Was planning on watching it right now, but this thing on NatGeo about what would happen if the world's population doubled has me hooked.
    It's on the DVR, so I'm hoping for good things.

11. Madhavok

Madhavok Well-Known Member

I started watching it and then realized The League only has eight members. Right, eight? Regardless, it's not that bad. Then again, I've only watched two or three episodes.

12. sgreenwell

sgreenwell Well-Known Member

It's kind of weird how they half-ass some things, like the number of members. At least Ocho made fun of them for only having eight people. And good God, that dude's wife is hot. Good for her.

Draft saved Draft deleted