1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The latest from Walkerstan: Single parenthood leads to child abuse

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by LongTimeListener, Mar 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

Many of us disagree here all the time. It's the posters who are intentionally dishonest, bait others or continue to ignore facts presented during the argument. Most of us are adults.

2. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

In other words - posters who don't see the world through the same eyes as you do or don't translate information the same way you do are assholes and children but you, of course, are dignified and an adult?

That takes the cake as one of the most arrogant posts I've read in a long time......

3. Stitch

Stitch Active Member

Boom goes the thread lock.

4. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

They're just names. Right?

5. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

Ya, the lunatic fringe is annoying, but not as much as the let's-ban-everyone-I-don't-like crowd.

6. Zeke12

Zeke12 Guest

That Limbaugh thread was fine and even reasoned most of the time for 25 pages.

Just saying.

7. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

Why do you take that so personally? Hmmm. Anyway, if you look at the history of politics on this board, it's the same few people getting threads locked. That is a fact. I know some around here don't deal in those, but ...

8. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

Whatever, newbie.

9. Zeke12

Zeke12 Guest

10. Uncle.Ruckus

Uncle.Ruckus Guest

Can't even figure out the quote function. I'll take a Grain Belt.

11. zagoshe

I don't take it personally and I don't care if you call me an asshole.

I am just defending the honor of assholes who are being treated badly by bullies like you. How would you like it if you stood up for yourself and someone called you an asshole and then you had to live with it the rest of your life?

How would you handle that? How could you ever recover?

12. zagoshe

This.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.