1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Lake House

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by dog428, Jun 21, 2006.

1. shotglass

shotglass Guest

That's cool. Keep piling on the proof. ;D

2. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

No he's not. He's the Sultan of Shot.

3. dog428

dog428 Active Member

You should be. It's a very decent movie.

4. shotglass

shotglass Guest

That's gonna make a sig some time in the future. ;D

5. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

Oh, you've seen it?! Question - Do you think I should read the book before I see it or not?

6. Baloo

Baloo Member

This thread is hilarious. I wouldn't dream of seeing the movie - ever since I watched "Sweet November" - another keanu romantic venture - I've been wary of mr. reeves' romantic flicks. Good heavens that movie was awful. Stupid plot, vapid acting, predictable ending.

7. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

Excluding the Bill & Ted flicks, I think the only movie I actually liked starring Keanu was The Devil's Advocate.

8. Baloo

Baloo Member

I thought he was fine in the replacements & in Something's gotta give, though it was nicholson-keaton that made that movie. I also liked Speed. But Sweet November sure sucked.

9. Jake_Taylor

Jake_Taylor Well-Known Member

He was really good in The Gift, the third best part of that movie if you know what I'm saying :eek:, which leads me to believe doesn't even try most of the time.

10. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

have you forgotten the first Matrix? Or did the sequels ruin it for you?
    I thought the Replacements was good and Point Break wasn't terrible.
    I wish the boy named canoe's character in the Replacements had been Johnny Utah, but that's just me.

11. Baloo

Baloo Member

Jake: I didn't understand any of that. possibly 'cause not seen the gift.

12. HoopsMcCann

HoopsMcCann Active Member

katie holmes is a nice, respectable, wholesome girl... and I'm gonna see her boobs.

this movie makes no sense. she's possessed, she's not possessed... that rack had better be stacked. OH! TITS! those aren't real. yes, they are!

Draft saved Draft deleted