1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Lake House

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by dog428, Jun 21, 2006.

1. DyePack

DyePack New Member

You seem to be doing a good job of making yourself the dipshit.

Did you say you were reviewing it? No.

Did I say I smacked you down? No.

What I did say: The second post of the thread was simply too good to ignore. Within minutes, someone else who assumed you had paid to see the movie figuratively cut out your guts with one slash.

And it was priceless.

2. BYH

BYH Active Member

I saw this in a movie about a bus that had to SPEED around the city, keeping its SPEED over fifty. And if its SPEED dropped, the bus would explode! I think it was called... "The bus that couldn't slow down."

3. dog428

dog428 Active Member

But you again, you "assumed" I didn't pay to see the movie because you knew from an earlier thread in which you made an ass out of yourself that I review movies. And even though you knew this, the extra large portion of your small brain that controls your asshole tendencies took over, and ignoring all of those facts, you replied with an asshole comment.

But all of that is OK, because Ifilus, who didn't know I didn't pay to see the movie made what would have been a cutting comment.

This is your idiotic argument? And you're calling someone else a dipshit?

4. DyePack

DyePack New Member

Um, no. Your reading comprehension seems to be off.

Someone else mentioned offhand in a whole other thread that you reviewed movies. I did some of my own homework after that.

Since I didn't know if the reviewer part was common knowledge or not, I steered clear of it.

Regardless, the second comment was priceless. There's simply no escaping that, or the fact that like a real dog, you have just squeezed out a pile of shit and just keep rolling around in it.

5. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

This thread is fun. I suspect it will be gone by morning.

6. DyePack

DyePack New Member

I'll have to preserve the ifilus comment, though.

7. dog428

dog428 Active Member

I apologize for continuing to post on this thread. It's late and I completely forgot that polo doesn't need any help in making himself look like an asshole.

Continue on, dipshit.

8. DyePack

DyePack New Member

Enjoy that sugar cookie, ass-clencher.

9. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Serve, volley, forehand, backhand, overhead, lob, putaway.

10. buckweaver

buckweaver Active Member

Thread of the week!

11. dog428

dog428 Active Member

Oh, I don't need the cookie. It's enjoyment enough just watching your dumb ass melt down on another thread.

Here's a tip, asshole: Simply tossing out insults in post after post doesn't make an ignorant argument any better. It just makes it more colorful.

And nothing proves your insuffurable ignorance more than proclaiming a putdown, which makes no sense if you know all the facts, the greatest putdown ever. It's especially dumb if you knew the facts beforehand.

But keep posting, dickhead, and make sure everyone gets a chance to see your work.

12. PaseanaARG

PaseanaARG Guest

I figured that was poloponies in disguise. Now I know.

My wife is trying to get me into Lake House this weekend. Not only no: HELL NO.

Draft saved Draft deleted