1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The kinkiest real estate listing

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Inky_Wretch, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Most hotel rooms and houses have been fucked in.

2. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

I saw a, uh, film once with Nina Hartley as a real estate agent and Peter North as the prospective buyer. That's what I thought of here.

3. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Yeah, but most don’t have sex swings and a pillory in them.

4. Vombatus

There’s at least four different bear rugs in that house.

[​IMG]

5. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

They are going to look funny after they have been bleached.

Vombatus likes this.
  6. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

Polar bears.

7. Vombatus

A lot of people die in hotel rooms too.

8. Wenders

Wenders Well-Known Member

One of my good friends' fathers died suddenly in a hotel room. It took them three days to figure out that he was missing and get someone to check on him.

9. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

I checked into a nice hotel in Arizona and went to the room, only to be unable to open the door because the chain was drawn across. Wicked smell, though. Went back down to the front desk. They gave me a new room before it was discovered that the previous occupant was deceased in the bed and had been there for some time. I was suddenly less worried about the usual black light concerns.

10. Vombatus

Gf’s nephew went AWOL from a halfway house, went on a bender in a hotel room, and passed away.

That’s partly why I brought the morbid subject up. It’s awful. Probably happens far more often than people realize.

11. spikechiquet

spikechiquet Well-Known Member

Yup. One of my old college professors — who was one of my mentors and friends — died in a hotel room. Not many people outside of close friends know that detail because it's just so shuddering awful to think that if he had been at home, or in public, he would have lived. Instead it was a day or two before they kicked the door in to find him on the floor.

12. JC

JC Well-Known Member

Bullshit

Draft saved Draft deleted