1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The "key" to wrecking somebody's vacation

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by RedSmithClone, Aug 27, 2010.

1. RedSmithClone

RedSmithClone Active Member

I was so happy to get away from work and home for a week. Rented a place at the beach with my mom, sister and aunt. Great week of family fun, even with the rainy weather over the first two days.

Then with two days to go I find this bullshit.

I wake up, go to the beach and enjoy the morning and return to the cottage to make lunch. I run out to my car to grab something and all along the driver side of my car is key or knife markings. One spot looks like somebody scratched out a star, didn't like how it looked and then scratched over the whole thing to get rid of it. Then a little further down, every vandel's favorite marking of a penis and balls. Oh what classically trained artists we have in the neighborhood.

Did I mention I just finished paying off the damned Durango last month. SOB!

2. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

Your mom always hated that car.

3. at least there wasn't a bloody hook hanging off the passenger-side door handle

4. Rusty Shackleford

Rusty Shackleford Active Member

they know what you did last summer.

5. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Buy a gun.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
Draft saved Draft deleted