1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Kentucky Standard - Sports Editor

Discussion in 'Journalism Jobs' started by Rookie23, May 2, 2007.

1. Rookie23

Rookie23 Member

From journalismjobs.com

Description:
    The Kentucky Standard, an award-winning tri-weekly, is looking for a sports editor who can bring life to sports stories through the written word and design. The sports editor is responsible for planning and executing the sports news within the newspaper. Community sports as well as coordinating coverage among the area’s three high schools is a must. The Standard is looking for someone who can continue our award-winning ways and accelerate our sports coverage while maintaining a good rapport with the community. Those interested can contact Lisa Tolliver, Editor, at ltolliver@kystandard.com or send resume and clips to The Kentucky Standard, P.O. Box 639, Bardstown, KY 40004.

2. Bob Slydell

Bob Slydell Active Member

Wasn't this just posted a while back? If not, It's Landmark, but it's a nice town with good sports.

Right in the middle of Bourbon Country if that does anything for you. And, My Old Kentucky Home. Party on Wayne.

3. Danny Noonan

Danny Noonan Member

There actually is a Bourbon County in Kentucky, but sadly, no Scotch County.

4. doctor x

doctor x Member

Used to be a Mosquito County in Florida. It is now more or less Orange County, home of the Orlando Magic, among other things.

5. This is a good paper in a pretty good company from what I've been told. Guy leaving was kind of a "homer'' Not sure if that's what they want or not. At least that's what I was told

Draft saved Draft deleted