1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Jimmy Garoppolo - There's not enough O's to describe him - preseason thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Evil ... Thy name is Orville Redenbacher!!, Jul 28, 2016.

1. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Then I'd expect the Cajun Cannon to be found naked in the pool at 3 am belting out Country Roads.

2. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

3. cjericho

cjericho Well-Known Member

Classic. Maybe if there's video of Tom knocking out Gisele in an elevator.

4. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

NEW ENGLAND
    Jesus Christ - QB - ques. - hand, foot

5. cjericho

cjericho Well-Known Member

Donation bins and thrift stores must have nicer Pats sweatshirts than the ones Belichick wears.

dixiehack likes this.
  6. JC

JC Well-Known Member

Who asked such an idiotic question?

7. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

There's a fantasy thread for this! To answer your question, though, I like Anderson this year. The Broncos will use their running game to take pressure off whichever QB they trot out on a given week. Jones doesn't look to have much competition, but he's a fumble away from getting bunched and Gruden is one of the more pass-happy coaches in the league.

8. justgladtobehere

justgladtobehere Well-Known Member

Mike Giardi is the most likely. Boston media hottake douchebag. Second most likely is some TV reporter who shows up 4 times a year to ask dumb questions.

9. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

In my group of NFL buds, I enjoy throwing out two teams not named the Patriots and Packers as Super Bowl pairings. It's become kind of a tradition of which sleeper teams I'll pick, with only one having actually made it to the Super Bowl (Harbaugh's Niners.) Everybody has a good laugh.

This year, I picked the Vikings and Chiefs...and I got crap because, well, that might actually happen.

10. da man

da man Well-Known Member

Last season Jones averaged 3.4 yards per carry and fumbled five times. Next question.

11. Today is the last Sunday without NFL football until February.

12. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

It was Dave Brown, of the Concord Monitor. He's a buddy of mine, and he'll be happy to tell you all about how he spent the last 10 years trying to think of a question that would get a suitable quote out of the hoodie and he has finally landed his white whale with "Jesus Christ."

He's milking this for all the ego gratification he can get. Can't say I love how he's been making himself a part of the story.

I'm the reporter who got Bill Belichick to say 'Jesus Christ'

Draft saved Draft deleted