1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The jerks down the block

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Big Circus, Feb 3, 2009.

?

What do I do?

1. Confront the neighbors

2 vote(s)
    5.7%
  2. Tow the bastard

29 vote(s)
    82.9%
  3. Shit on his hood

4 vote(s)
    11.4%
  1. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Nah. Don't talk to the neighbors. Let the manager handle it, start to finish if possible.

2. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

I'd definitely recommend calling a tow truck or reporting it to your landlord/manager.

If that fucker goes screaming because his car's been towed out of YOUR spot, let him get a very expensive lesson in etiquette.

3. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

This has nothing to do with the parking issue, except it's the same people. I went to get in my car today, and on the side that I share with the people the jerks were visiting, laying on the ground is the wrapper for a grape blunt wrap. (I should point out that the driver of the car that parks in that spot - and, presumably, the visitor - is a high school student who lives with his parents.) Not going to lie, I had half a mind to go and lay the wrapper on their stoop. But that would be the dick move to end all dick moves.

4. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

And the problem with that would be?

5. zebracoy

zebracoy Guest

Totally should have done it. Could have just fallen there, you know.

6. luckyducky

luckyducky Guest

Agreed. Kid's obviously not that bright to start.

7. Angola!

Angola! Guest

does the wind blow in your town?

8. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Possibly... it doesn't take a Weatherman to know which way the wind blows....

Draft saved Draft deleted