1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The jerks down the block

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Big Circus, Feb 3, 2009.

?

What do I do?

1. Confront the neighbors

2 vote(s)
    5.7%
  2. Tow the bastard

29 vote(s)
    82.9%
  3. Shit on his hood

4 vote(s)
    11.4%
  1. KevinmH9

KevinmH9 Active Member

Re: The assholes down the block

True. For all you know, the guy probably would retreat back into his house and whip out the sawed-off shotgun.

2. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

sit on your front porch with a sawed-off shotgun.

3. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

While Doc's absolutely correct, it's much more fun to plot other ways to get back at the asshole!

Comet bomb his trunk.

4. KevinmH9

KevinmH9 Active Member

Whatever you do, you MUST make sure you leave a note that says, "I just touched your car" with his original note stapled to it. ;D

5. CM Punk

CM Punk Guest

My brother has a house with a driveway, and some asshole visiting the asshole next door parks in my brother's driveway. His fucking private property. The moron left his window down. When my brother got home, he reached into the window, put the car in neutral and pushed it out into the street.

6. buckweaver

buckweaver Active Member

Probably nothing I hate worse about living in apartment/townhouse complexes than having to fight for what's supposed to be your own private parking space.

Used to live in a neighborhood where I didn't dare leave a note like that, so I know how you feel. My advice is to call the landlord, then call for a tow. Confrontation doesn't usually deter idiots like that.

7. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Agree.

And even then, don't be surprised if YOUR car is then subsequently keyed, or otherwise defaced.

You're dealing with an epic self-centered ass, here. So you have to tread carefully, as in the right as you are.

8. jlee

jlee Well-Known Member

I'd say tow him or her if it happens again. I doubt it will, though. Seems to me like this jerk-off was looking for a small victory while in the wrong.

9. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

The real dirtbag trick would be if the guy comes back, and parks in SOMEONE ELSE'S
    reserved spot. You call for the tow, and watch the fun.

That would be entertaining. I wouldn't do it, but I can understand someone who would.

10. Re: The assholes down the block

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  11. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

If it's cold enough for the locks to freeze, a syringe of warm water in every doorlock should be nice... no permanent damage and it will piss him off...
    The time after that, tow the fucker.

12. I Digress

I Digress Guest

I say tow, but only if you feel like it's not creating danger. I like the idea of seeing if he parks elsewhere and then towing him from that spot.

Draft saved Draft deleted