1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Internets -- Portals Back To The Future

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Fenian_Bastard, Jul 3, 2006.

1. http://blog.wired.com/27BStroke6/index.blog?entry_id=1512499

Remember, this guy chairs the committee that will regulate the Web, or hand it over to the telcom giants. It helps if you read his quotes in the voice of the Grumpy Old Guy from SNL.

2. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

[​IMG]

"I just the other day got, an internet was sent by my staff at 10 o'clock in the morning on Friday and I just got it yesterday. Why? Because it got tangled up with all these things going on the internet commercially. I remember back when ... "

3. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Oh my God, this guy sounds like a cretinous moron. They sent him an Internet (as opposed to an email)? I gots to get me some of dat!

4. JR

JR Well-Known Member

My internets is broken.

5. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Teh intranets suck.

6. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Let's pull a Dilbert on this Alaska moron and give him an Etch-A-Sketch, tell him it's a computer and say he has to shake it upside down to reboot.

7. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

The guy sitting in for Al Franken today kept playing the clip of Stevens and then pointed out, "Senator, if someone sent you the entire Internets, it probably did clog up things!'

Another brilliant GOP mind!

8. Duane Postum

Duane Postum Member

I've been telling anyone who will listen to me that the innernets isn't a truck, it's a series of tubes. NOW finally their lissening to me. The ducks? Cream cheese? I like a bonnet.

9. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

GO TO WEB SITE!

Draft saved Draft deleted