1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Idiot in Chief strikes again

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by spnited, Dec 29, 2006.

1. At least, with the Hessians, it was fine port.

2. HeinekenMan

HeinekenMan Active Member

As our year draws to a close here, I'm with all of the folks who hope to turn the corner in 2007. It's time to focus on how to resolve all of the issues facing the country. So I'm going to start a thread titled: Most important issues of 2007. Feel free to throw in your Top 10 areas of concern. It generally helps to reach a goal if you've defined that goal.

3. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

I never said "let it go." Let's get that correct. My point is how fucking redundant this is. Every motherfucking day is "guess what the dumbass did/say/do today!" I already know what happened.

He is too dumb to be a real crook like Nixon was. First and foremost, The Little Man is not a competent leader. What the fuck else is new? He baked me a fruitcake?

I'm not saying "let it go." Let's go Fredo-free for one day. How hard is that? Then, we can commence afterwards.

I'm with Heineken. Besides the goddamn conflict (and no I don't refer it to as a war, 'cause who are we at war against? Camel jockeys?), what is the most important issues for 2007.

Now kiss my black ass, goddamnmit. ;)

4. Birdscribe

Birdscribe Active Member

We can take it back farther than that... back to the 1918-21 period when Woodrow Wilson turned A. Mitchell Palmer (and a budding thug named J. Edgar Hoover) loose on rooting out "communists" who had a problem with WW I, the nascent labor movement and other "anti-American" activities like free speech and the freedom to address grievances.

As Attorney Gen., Palmer rounded up alleged subversives by the thousands, only to release most of them.

5. steveu

steveu Well-Known Member

I was going to post that, and you beat me to it. Hmm.. all but 35 reps couldn't attend. Wow.

6. Impeachment.
    (Sorry. Couldn't resist.

Draft saved Draft deleted