1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Idiot in Chief strikes again

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by spnited, Dec 29, 2006.

1. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

When's enough enough?

2. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

The day he admits a mistake.

The day he takes some responsibility.

The day he acts like someone who has ever thought of anyone but himself and his cronies, he'll earn an inch of slack.

3. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Goddamn, write him a letter. Don't tell me about it every day. What's that going to accomplish?

4. buckweaver

buckweaver Active Member

Don't have an answer to that one. But this administration's "unpatriotic" rhetoric started post-9/11 and has extended all the way through the pre-invasion protests, and, honestly, it hasn't quite stopped yet.

So we're looking at five years of bullshit that anyone who has been opposed this administration's tactics (the war and otherwise) has had to put up with, in this country. Hell, the Dems haven't even taken control of Congress yet and people are acting like us leftists should already have a solution for this mess ...

5. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Honestly, I hope it reminds people who voted for an idiot for idiotic reasons that they, themselves, are idiots.

I'm not goign to get into the rest.

6. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

Question:
    Who would you rather have as president? Isiah Thomas or GWB?

7. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Can I vote independent?

8. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Canada is a "pain in the ass" is your response to international relations?

Geez, you're dumber than I thought.

And as far as the "US is doing things wrong once again", well that's pretty self-evident.

Go back to your baseball blog.

BTW, the rest of your post was both adolescent and comtemptuous.

9. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

JR-
    Time to take some personal responsibility for not knowing just how dumb Chris_L is by now. :)

10. pallister

pallister Guest

Ah yes, anyone who voted for Bush is an idiot. Once again, what's being argued here is not the relative merits of anything. This is just another forum for the lefties to give each other anonymous cyberspace high-fives and stroke their egos by typing over and over again that anyone who disagrees with their politics or doesn't vote the same way they do is a lesser human being. Same old bullshit.

11. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Has he been a good leader?

Are you proud to have voted for him?

Stick to the issue at question.

12. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

I know some really smart people who voted for Bush, twice. I don't for a second believe anyone who voted for Bush is an idiot. Dems can thank only themselves for a lot of that. Now, if you still think Bush is doing an okay job, I think you're probably an idiot.

Draft saved Draft deleted