1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The I word.

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Fenian_Bastard, May 11, 2007.

1. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

yes, an informed public is dangerous isn't it you little twatwaffle?

go fetch me anything pyramid newbie ... and make it snappy.

2. jimmymcd

jimmymcd Guest

No, jackass, information isn't a bad thing. Your reading comprehension disability begs disbelief.
    I always thought you sucked as a musician, too, old man. Get your cellmate to fetch you something.

3. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

Please please please please please Please PLEASE keep beating the impeachment drum as we head into 2008.

That is all.

4. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

no, it's your writing skills that suck newbie. and the cellmate thing, very old, bitch.

5. Yes, because the country will rally to this embattled administration.

6. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

No. Because it diverts energy and resources away from the real fight you should be fighting. Of course, references to fighting are lost on a culture committed to surrender ...

7. jimmymcd

jimmymcd Guest

You really are dim, TP. I was going to give you the benefit of the doubt, but if you really thought I wrote that information was bad, you are a 20 watt bulb in a 60 watt socket.

8. H2 -- I was joshing. You will note in my first post that this wasn't going to happen. Unless you're fairly sure you can get 2/3rds to convict, you don't move on it, unless you're dick for brains Republicans in 1998, who needed it to hamstring a Democratic president they hated.
    And, fuck you and your "culture committed to surrender a bunch", too. I don't see one more American die becaus of Dick Cheney's greed and Fredo's imperial Oedipal sociopathy.

9. Second Thoughts

Second Thoughts Active Member

Would be for it. Heck, look at all Bush has screwed up -- Clinton got impeached for a blow job. So why hasn't it already happened?

It's too late now. America's in too deep. An impeachment trial would just make things worse, divide the country even more. But if he doesn't back off Iraq, that's the hammer Congress should hold over his head.

10. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

if i "really thought i wrote that information was bad"? really dude, what socket you sitting in bitch?

Draft saved Draft deleted