1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Huck Goes Home To Wingnut Jeebus

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Fenian_Bastard, Dec 21, 2007.

1. Yawn

Yawn New Member

In Texas, Massachusetts doesn't count. And come Thursday, neither will Iowa, as far as Hillary is concerned.

2. Trucha

Trucha Member

To Texas, any state with people who can read doesn't count.

3. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

Oh you mean, like Ralph Neas claiming that Republicans who voted for the confirmation of Clarence Thomas (a black man by the way) were racists?

4. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Pally: As amply demonstrated in the 2006 midterms, your election-prognostication skills need a good deal of work. Best to stick with honest chagrin re how the executive branch is too busy serving its friends to properly serve all the people.

5. No, that's a joke anyone can enjoy.
    Please identify the quote that is incorrect.

6. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

You know, every time I get frustrated with the Democratic process, I need to remember to take a moment and thank BBJ that I'm not a Republican.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/jonathanmartin/0108/Rush_Huck_not_a_conservative.html

Huckabee just might be fissure that cracks the GOP-Evangelical alliance, or he might not. But one thing is sure.

No one on that side really likes their choices very much, and no votes have been cast.

7. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

GOP's exhausted.

David Brooks -- DAVID F'N BROOKS -- made the point the other day that the guy who's trying to buy the GOP nomination polls terribly among most GOPers banking < $75K per annum.

GOPers.

Yeah, Flip-Flop Boy'll fly in a general election.

In Argentina.

Draft saved Draft deleted