1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Hottest Ticket in the Land

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by boots, Oct 2, 2007.

1. boots

boots New Member

He's getting paid. That's what counts. And that's an accomplishment that many actors can't claim.

2. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

and the backpedal begins...

Good for the Cyruses (Cyrusi?) If she can get that kind of coin at 14 super. Daddy had better keep her grounded in reality too.

3. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

I'm a Miley Cyrus fan. My daughters love Hannah Montana.

No, she's not preggers. She killed that rumor quicky.

Yes, her dad had a TV show long before his daughter did. 'Doc' ran from 2001 to 2004. No, I did not watch it. No, I did not and do not listen to his music.

Yes, I have purchased Hannah Montana CDs for my daughters.

No, I won't be going to the concert. Scalpers got all the tickets first and the prices are not 300 percent face value. The arena will be empty if they realy expect parents to spend $150 for upper bowl tickets.

No, I'm not ashamed to know more than I should about Hannah Montana.

It's those weirdos Zach and Cody you should all be afraid of.

4. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Man, you get boring when you get all fatherly and stuff.

5. boots

boots New Member

I watched the show for the first time Saturday and kind of got a kick out of it myself. The clicker just went there and before I knew it, I was actually watching the show and getting into it.

6. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

Seven-year-old Huggy Jr. loves Hannah Montana. He also watches Zach and Cody which I can't stand. The characters are annoying but the women who plays the mom was a real MILF until she did something to her hair.

7. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

Just because he's getting paid doesn't mean he's a good actor.

8. BYH

BYH Active Member

Shut that shit off and take him to a Honeymoon Suite show!!!!! :D :D :D

9. txsportsscribe

txsportsscribe Active Member

being in "doc" on the wb or upn is to "accomplished thespian" as having an "answer" for every freaking subject on the planet is to expert.

10. boots

boots New Member

With every post tx, it's becoming more and more clearer that you need a hug or something. How can you get worked up over a kid's tv show? The thread is about Cyrus' kid being a hot commodity. You're trying to turn into a thread against me. Not to pick a fight but come on, let's be real, are you that upset?
    If the post about Hannah Montana offended you, we're deeply sorry. And that's from the heart.

11. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

12. Barsuk

Barsuk Active Member

We think Hannah Montana is pretty cool. No shit. The show is actually quite entertaining, and we don't even have kids.

Draft saved Draft deleted