1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Hoff's shocking new video!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by ifilus, May 4, 2007.

1. ifilus

ifilus Well-Known Member

Watch as a wasted Hasselhoff tries to eat a hamburger, shirtless on the floor.
    Reportedly shot by his daughter three weeks ago in Vegas.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070504/ap_en_tv/people_hasselhoff_3

2. Matt Foley

Matt Foley Member

I'm not sure if this video is hilarious because its Hasselhoff wasted and his daughter is having to make sure he takes care of himself, or if its really sad because its Hasselhoff wasted and his daughter is having to make sure he takes care of himself.

3. Just_An_SID

Just_An_SID Well-Known Member

It is his daugher's way of trying to get him to get some help. I've known a few people who simply didn't believe that they got drunk off their ass like this. . . until of course somebody showed them the video. The video usually is enough to get somebody to seek help.

She probably showed it to him the next day and told him that if he didn't get help, she'd post it on the internet. He obviously didn't get help because here it is.

4. I saw this on CNN this morning. Apparently he asked his daughter to film the next time he got drunk. This apparently happenend months ago and after seeing this video he's made efforts to clean up his act (at least according to the story)...no idea how it became public though...

5. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

The video popped up yesterday on various Web sites - and had Hasselhoff quickly pointing the finger at his ex-wife, Pamela Bach. "I am a recovering alcoholic . . . Unfortunately, I did have a brief relapse, but part of recovery is relapse," said Hasselhoff, who has his kids tape him when he boozes so he can study his behavior. "I have seen the tape. I have learned from it, and I am back on my game . . . The tape made by my children was never meant to become public but was obviously released by my estranged wife, who has her own agenda." A spokesman for Bach's lawyer, Debra Opri, told us: "That seems kind of ridiculous."

http://www.nypost.com/seven/05042007/gossip/pagesix/david_hasselhoffs_boozy_tape_pagesix_.htm

6. Double J

Double J Active Member

It was also on "Entertainment Tonight" (and will be again on Monday) and it said Pamela Bach now has a restraining order, so it does suggest that she would benefit from the release of the tape to the authorities, at least. Motive and, courtesy of the kids, opportunity.

That said, a pretty pathetic display from the Hoff. It's sad when you see someone in the grip of something like that and either unwilling or unable to fight despite having so much to live for.

7. PhilaYank36

PhilaYank36 Guest

[​IMG]

And Germany weeps in shame...

8. Double J

Double J Active Member

9. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

If I knew how, wouldn't it be great to mash up the Hoff video with some stock footage of KITT roaring toward the camera saying, "Don't eat that hamburger, Michael, it's been poisoned."

Draft saved Draft deleted