1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Hills season premiere(s)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Shaggy, Aug 14, 2007.

1. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Anyone else watching tonight? I gave up on the Bears game for now.

2. Shaggy

Shaggy Guest

I watched. I was so proud of Heidi for painting over the graffiti and saying "surprise!"

Awesome. Spencer is such a goober.

3. Shaggy

Shaggy Guest

"Yeah, I guess Spencer does make all the decisions on the house."

"Those aren't decisions. They're surprises."

I can't think of any person on this planet who is less ready to get married than that fool is.

4. So it seems the g/f is going to make me watch this with her every week.

I guess I need to find a character on the show I like. Are there any? I really despise the main girl, Heidi, Spencer, Lauren's roommate and Spencer's friend Brady. Who's the girl Lauren works with? She seems like perhaps the only half normal person on the show who isn't a moron?

5. Cadet

Cadet Guest

Lauren's coworker Whitney is OK, as is Lauren's friend Lo.

6. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Actually watched enough of this show to hate the hell out of all involved. Are these actual people? Do they have real jobs? And how do they get the audio? I'm waiting for the day when one of these fake reality shows comes upon another group filming a different fake reality show. How do they keep from crashing into each other in SoCal? And why is every one of these shows about rich white kids?

Draft saved Draft deleted