1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Hills season premiere(s)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Shaggy, Aug 14, 2007.

1. Shaggy

Shaggy Guest

After seeing the first two episodes and the teaser for the rest of the season, I must say it will be drama-packed this year.

Your thoughts?

2. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

This will be absolutely amazing....

My thoughts.

A) JASON'S BACK?????? OMG (oh, and loved Whitney saying "wtf")
    B) So Jason wasn't the source of the sex video rumors??? Does not surprise me that it was Heidi...
    C) I fucking hate Heidi and Spencer.

That is all for now.

3. In Cold Blood

In Cold Blood Member

This show is painful to watch.
    Is spencer a real person? Are there really poeple out there that are that big of a d-bag? I watched for the first time tonight, for about 20 minutes. Never again.

4. Shaggy

Shaggy Guest

Spencer is an gigantic douchebag. He's the kind of kid you make fun of in school, and I think it's pretty obvious that he's more in love with the attention Heidi brought him rather than Heidi himself. I don't see anything remotely attractive about him both inside and outside. He has a ton of growing up to do, so naturally this 23-year old boy pops the question to Heidi. The possibility of them getting married makes me less and less surprised that there's a 50 percent divorce rate in this country If those two do indeed get hitched, it's finished in 20 months.

The new LC-Jason storyline is one I'm very intrigued by, though that's another relationship that's doomed from the start. Jason is not quite the douchebag that Spencer is, but he has no idea where the line between "legal" and "illegal" is, and I heard somewhere that he hit Lauren at some point before they broke up. Yet, this hot girl crawls back to the scum.

The sex tape rumor origination was interesting. Notice nobody denied the existence of the tape on the show. I'm guessing the next time LC and Jason break up will be when the tape actually leaks to the Internet.

LC's parents' crib is amazing.

5. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

They should send these punks to Iraq if they want some real drama.

6. ballscribe

ballscribe Active Member

Wow, you folks have a lot of time on your hands.
    But I guess I do to, if I clicked on this topic. :D

7. Boobie Miles

Boobie Miles Active Member

LC's such a wet blanket. She sits there and criticizes every one of her friends' boyfriends (because she's jealous that they'll be hanging out with them and not her) and then is about to go pull the same thing with Jason. I know a few people exactly like her, and I can't stand them. Stop worrying about everyone else' life.

And I'll be watching every episode this season haha.

8. The g/f made me watch this for the first time last night. What a freakin trainwreck. I don't know the back story on most of this, but I really don't like any of the characters I saw. The one girl who works with the main girl, (I think it was Whitney) seems like one of the only redeeming characters on the show. And she's pretty good looking. The main girl's roommate is also hot, but what a douche that guy she was with is. I'll probably have to watch it again at some point this season, but I hope it gets better.

9. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Agreed...the end of last season with Spencer when he said "If you want to go out, call the guy phone" or whatever... what. a. fucking. asshole. And she's only perfect because everytime he's an asshat, she comes crawling back... oh, and the tag on the wall? Are you fucking kidding me?

When I was watching the season three preview and saw Jason, I couldn't tell if it was him or not, but last night confirmed it. That actually excites me. I'm surprised we didn't hear about it in the tabloids, though. Usually they're on top of the Laguna Beachers' relationships...

10. Shaggy

Shaggy Guest

Yeah, Spencer's ways are broadcasted to 10 million people on MTV, yet Heidi doesn't get the message.

Girls that ignorant deserve douchebag guys like that. Sorry.

11. TyWebb

TyWebb Well-Known Member

I'm in the same boat. The lady made me watch it and I had one question: What the hell does Spencer do for a living? He's 23, buying expensive LA apartments and rings with huge rocks. Is he just the son of a rich guy?

12. I was wondering that myself.

I was also wondering how much he paid the local gang to spray that graffiti all over his apartment.

Draft saved Draft deleted