1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The happiest Poin file ever

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by TheSportsPredictor, Mar 21, 2017.

Tags:
  1. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

The lineup is starting to resemble the '27 Yankees.

2. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

If 6 was 9?

3. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

Heh-heh. You said 69.

sgreenwell and Huggy like this.
  4. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

Short-haired lady with 3 chins in the back is sneering......"I hope this fucking floozy goes to the chair."

5. SportsGuyBCK

SportsGuyBCK Active Member

That's what we're ALL thinking ... :)

6. spikechiquet

spikechiquet Well-Known Member

This has nothing to do with this story, only that it's one of the newest Poin threads. But I had to laugh.
    When I turned on the TV, Friends was on by chance today and it was that one where.... where Kitty Foreman was preying on young and innocent....um, Parker Selfridge? (It's really hard to name a character Giovanni Ribisi has played)
    [​IMG]

7. Elliotte Friedman

Elliotte Friedman Moderator Staff Member

Frank Jr.

Kid was Frank Jr, Jr!

8. spikechiquet

So I had to look up the reference. I never watched Friends (or Seinfeld for that matter) so I didn't realize he was more than a 1-time cameo player in the show.
    I'm fairly 'pop-culture stupid' for the years 1994-1999 because I was in college and never watched TV, and was working in college radio or covering sports as a PTer at a local TV station.

9. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

If you want to catch up, just turn on TBS in the late afternoon or Nick at Night in the late evening. They have been playing the hell out of Friends the past few months. Between those two and a local channel airing back-to-back episodes, my wife and I have watched the entire series on a loop about 15 times since last summer.

10. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

Don't I know it. My wife falls asleep with Friends playing on the bedroom TV every single night.

11. spikechiquet

Meh.
    No interest. Or time, for that matter.

12. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Not every night ;)

Draft saved Draft deleted