1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Hangover

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by maberger, Jun 6, 2009.

1. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

I did too. I want to know how the trashed the room when they all got date raped.

2. Some Guy

Some Guy Active Member

Hangover is better than all those movies, all of which are indeed the best movie EVAR!

Don't ask me how the math works.

And what if I DID piss my pants?

3. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Seek medical care and/or a Depends concession.

4. Andy _ Kent

Andy _ Kent Member

Wife and I caught a matinee showing today ... er ... yesterday now that it's past midnight, and couldn't stop laughing. The end photos as the credits rolled were classic. Loved the shots of the boys partying with Carrot Top and Wayne Newton.

5. JC

JC Well-Known Member

Saw it last night one night after walking out on Bruno.

I haven't laughed that hard in a long time, great, great movie. Bruno on the other hand, not so much.

6. OTD

OTD Well-Known Member

I saw it yesterday afternoon. I didn't pee in my pants or anything, but it was pretty funny. The pictures in the credits might've been worth the price of admission.

7. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Funniest movie ever? Not hardly.

Funniest movie this year? It would get my vote easily.

8. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

I saw it for the second time a couple of weeks ago, the late show on a Friday night. I was surprised the theater was damn-near packed. I'm glad I had seen it previously because a lot of the audience's laughter drowned out some of the funny back-and-forth lines. Also, at the end with the BJ pics, I don't think I've ever been in a theater where the laughter was so LOUD.

9. schiezainc

schiezainc Well-Known Member

Just got out of seeing this flick for the first time.

It was everything I had hoped and more.

I'm racking my brain trying to remember the parts I thought were funniest and that's usually a good sign. I laughed very, very hard at a good portion of this flick.

"Not at the table, Carlos!" had me rolling as did the reveal of Carlos' real name and Phil telling Alan "He looked like a Carlos to me."

Alan's two lines "Tigers love pepper... they hate cinnamon," and "It would be so cool if I could breast-feed." were priceless.

Can't wait for this flick to come out on DVD. That's a first-day purchase right there.

10. Beef03

Beef03 Active Member

Saw the movie on Tuesday, For me it is the funniest movie since Old School, had very much the same vibe, except Galifiniakis or whatever his name is was a better screwed up guy than Farrell. Seemed more natural coming from him where Farrell almost tries to hard.

It had me laughing from the athletic support on.

11. BRoth

BRoth Member

Hangover has profited $200 million domestically. Incredible.

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/weekend/chart/

Made for estimated $35 million. Ticket sales over $235 million. That's got to be among the top comedies of the last decade as far as making money.

12. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

Saw it for a second time Friday night. Took my brother, who hadn't seen it. He loved it. I laughed just as hard as I did the first time. Theatre was packed for a 10:30 p.m. showing. We got there during the credits and had to search for seats. Crazy.

Draft saved Draft deleted