1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Hangover

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by maberger, Jun 6, 2009.

1. Hambone

Hambone Member

Anyone who thinks Will Ferrell is funny should be banned. Vince Vaughn looks multidimensional next to him.

The Hangover blows away anything those two clowns did.

2. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

I think Ferrell is funny. It's been nice knowing all of you, but apparently I am going to be banned now.

I'll take a gin and tonic with extra lime, newb.

3. Hambone

Hambone Member

How dare I question someone who posts 7,587 times on a message board. And I am the chump?

4. Bullwinkle

Bullwinkle Member

I wouldn't f*ck with Babar, dude.

5. Hambone

Hambone Member

That is a chilling threat. Should I hide my hard drive?

6. CentralIllinoisan

CentralIllinoisan Active Member

Maybe hide it along side your sense of humor?

7. Hambone

Hambone Member

You win. I quit.

8. highlander

highlander Member

Saw a repeat of Letterman last night with Zach G. He's was really funny. It was just before the movie opened. A

The extremely hot Jessica Biel was also pimping some movie "Easy Virtue" that looked like a one week in the theaters flick, then off to DVD.

9. Some Guy

Some Guy Active Member

Mission accomplished.

10. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Caught a matinée today. Funny flick, but another in a long line of SportsJournalists.com "funniest movie EVAR!" candidates that left me wondering if we saw the same movie. IMHO, Superbad, Pineapple Express, Anchorman et al are okay, but like this one are not the epitome of fall-down, piss-your-pants funny.

Hangover, at least had more moments than most, tho. The Chinese guy springing from the trunk, the security tape at the Tyson home, "Carlos! Not at the table!" and end credits photos were high-points for me.

11. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

BTW, did anyone else want to know the story on the smoldering chair and the chicken, or just me?

12. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

I loved the Tyson scene. He's so stern and pissed off, and then this (paraphrasing):

Tyson: Where did you get the cop car?
    Ed Helms: We stole it from some stupid cop.
    Tyson (grinning): Niiiiiiice.

Draft saved Draft deleted