1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The greatness of Sesame Street

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by 93Devil, Aug 10, 2009.

1. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

The Nathan Lane one is great.

They really take advantage of being so close to Broadway.

2. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

What killed me was when I realized he was the dad in "Rachel Getting Married"

3. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

Dragging this one up to post this Stevie Wonder video.

A seven-minute version of Superstition, on SS.

4. KG

KG Active Member

I can't wait to watch Sesame Street with Kaleb. I'm already making use of one network for children. The baby channel plays lullaby music all night long. I usually turn it on for the middle of the night feeding and fall asleep with it on.

5. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Is that Baby First? I've had to watch more of that lately. After 20 minutes it feels like a weekend in a psychiatric ward.

6. Wenders

Wenders Well-Known Member

I'll admit it: I'm 26 and have spent a large amount of time watching the Sesame Street YouTube channel. The celebrities that come on and explain different words are some of my favorite clips ever.

7. kingcreole

kingcreole Active Member

How about Richard Dawson on Sesame Street?

8. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

The Monster at the End of This Book is probably my favorite kids' book. I loved it as a kid. My kids love it.

My kids never really cared for Sesame Street and I can't really say I blame them. Too much Elmo. Grover is essentially MIA.

PBS Kids is on constantly at my house, but never for Sesame Street.

My kids worship Dinosaur Train. Cat and the Hat and Word World are favorites as well.

9. KG

KG Active Member

Yes, that's the one. I like the sand drawing with the light table on the nighttime programming with lullaby music.

Draft saved Draft deleted