1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The greatness of LeBron

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, May 23, 2009.

1. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

No. He said Turkoglu is a "far superior" player than Howard based on his flurry of GW shots made.

Back to LeBron....he'll need a 50-12-11 game tonight for the Cavs to have a chance. I just think Orlando is too good right now. On a roll.

Also, if anyone has any contacts in the Orlando area for Finals tickets, please PM me.

2. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

I said the gap had narrowed. Show me the post where I said they were almost as good. That was Sonner talking.

I beleive I posted that a Howard/Turkoglu would look like a terrible trade, while I said I would still make the trade, it is not as lopsided as James/Turkoglu or Bryant/Turkoglu.

3. 93Devil

If you have two players who have similar numbers for the first 38 minutes of the game, but one player consistently makes shots and plays in the last five minutes, that player is the far superior player.

Sonner, you jumped on an absolute statement I made, then clarified, and just started filling in your own players.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2015
  4. JC

JC Well-Known Member

So are you saying you would rather have Turkoglu than Howard?

If you're taking defense into account like you say you do, it's not even close

5. 93Devil

JC, can you read?

I would take James, Bryant, Paul and a few others over Howard, but not Hedo.

6. JC

JC Well-Known Member

Misread your post douchebag. My apologies.

7. 93Devil

JC, namecalling. ::)

No biggie.

8. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

This thread is reaching new heights.

I blame Moddy. :)

Draft saved Draft deleted