1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Foolishness Must Stop

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by boots, Apr 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

More like, "What is Cheetah about to throw at me?" eyes.
    More like, "What is Cheetah about to throw at me?" eyes.

2. boots

boots New Member

You don't understand. I don't care what you think about me and I'm sure you don't care what I think about you. It's about acting like you've got some sense not cents.

3. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

Amen. This place is much better off with said thread, um, down the toilet.

4. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Fine. Idea here. Why don't y'all once, then, let it drop and not blast a guy 10 times over for a post? Play the role of "bigger person" and put the kickballs away.

5. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Well, if you don't care, then stop caring.

6. boots

boots New Member

Shot, you can't say that I didn't try.

7. MertWindu

MertWindu Active Member

You clearly do give a damn what we all think of you. That's why you kept the ass-fucking thread updated, and why you're getting your underoos in a bunch lately. Also, your cliched little saying there makes no sense. Or cents, as it were.

Shot, why should everyone just abide this shit? IJAG was told to "go away" from a thread she's been involved with from Day 1 a few hours ago. Why should anyone but boots grow the fuck up right now?

8. Beef03

Beef03 Active Member

At this point I don't think it's about who's right or wrong, finger pointing, or calling others out – the thing is it should stop. But it's far from a new issue. I've avoided most political natured threads on this board for a long time because they all turn into the same one-up-manship, lack of a point, name calling crap – there is no debating, and no intelligent discussion on those matters. Considering most of us are journalists, we should be ashamed. I haven't been on much in the last few days (more of a case of being to busy than anything) to see what has really sparked this thread – I know one of the moderators had a similar thread/post a couple of days ago. Regardless, we should to find a more civilized way to conduct ourselves, even if it is anonomous posting on the Internet.

9. shotglass

shotglass Guest

I dunno, boots. Either I'm missing something or we both are.

Or maybe there IS another voice of reason.

10. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

[​IMG]

Everyone settle down, mmmkay?

11. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Shot, who started this thread? Calling other people out?

You want to know what you're missing?

About 20 posts that got deleted where boots went around the board stark raving mad about his precious anal-adventure thread, shitting on anyone and everyone he thought might have been involved. That's what you're missing.

12. MertWindu

MertWindu Active Member

This really is turning into bizarro world SportsJournalists.com.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.