1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The first words of many lesbian-born New Zealand kids: "Roll Tide"

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Bob Cook, Dec 12, 2011.

1. Bob Cook

Bob Cook Active Member

I can't say Bill Johnson is representing all fallen Christian conservatives by how he's using his Bill Johnson these days, particularly because even Alabama Republicans were pissed at him when he ran for governor. But I can say this Bill Johnson seems all kind of weird.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10772398

A conservative Christian politician has a secret life as a sperm donor for lesbian couples - even though he has campaigned against gay marriage.

American politician Bill Johnson has spent most of this year in Christchurch helping run the earthquake recovery, all the while using the online persona "chchbill" to meet women who want help to get pregnant.

Under that persona, he has discussed making donations to at least nine women without the knowledge of his family in the US.

Johnson was a 2009 candidate for the office of Governor of Alabama. He then went to work for disaster recovery company Ceres Environmental in Haiti after the devastating quake there in January 2010.

He moved to Christchurch after the February quake without his wife Kathy, a two-time Mrs America finalist who has three children from a former relationship. Johnson is long-term recovery manager for Ceres NZ.

The Herald on Sunday approached Johnson on Thursday at a restaurant in Christchurch where he had just finished dining with one of the women he had successfully impregnated.

He said the urge to become a biological father was "a need that I have".

"I am married to the most beautiful woman in the world. When I married her I knew we couldn't have any more children. She had a hysterectomy 10 years ago.

"There is nothing my wife would want to give me more in the world than a child of my own."

Johnson, who has a degree in chemistry and is a member of the international high-IQ club Mensa, said he had told his wife he wanted to act as a sperm donor. The couple had sought counselling shortly after. He said he left believing she was aware he was going to continue.

Asked if his wife knew he was donating sperm, he said: "She does now."

2. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Too bad it wasn't a Razorback.

Their words wouldn't differ much from the natives: "That'll do, pig."

3. Bob Cook

Bob Cook Active Member

I didn't check if Bill Johnson was actually an Auburn fan. Maybe those New Zealand kids are saying "War Eagle!"

4. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Wow, another right-wing hypocrite. Unfortunately I can only get 1:1,000 odds on these things anymore and can't make any money on them.

5. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Funny enough, my screen name on Ashley Madison is chchbill, which explains why all the married broads who hit me up moan "roll Tide" in New Zealand accents and like me barebacking them while they're upside down.

6. rmanfredi

rmanfredi Active Member

Mike Price would pay good money for that.

7. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

So when you say he is "making donations" to lesbian couples outside of a fertility clinic, what are we talking about here?

8. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Love the part about how the couples send him photos for "inspiration".

Draft saved Draft deleted