1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The field narrows: The Post Super Tuesday presidential poll and discussion

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Alma, Mar 7, 2020.

?

Who would be your pick for president?

1. Joe Biden

58 vote(s)
    74.4%
  2. Bernie Sanders

8 vote(s)
    10.3%
  3. Donald Trump

8 vote(s)
    10.3%
  4. Other

4 vote(s)
    5.1%
  1. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I said further up the thread that it is better to be debating Sanders now while we're in the midst of an international crisis, than taking shots at Trump. It's a very small needle to thread admitedly, but having Sanders to spar with prevents the Fox heads from rallying their crowd with claims that Biden is undermining the President and thus betraying America in a perilous time for our country. Biden hasn't spent much on this primary, he'll have millions of dollars for the general, and millions more when the corporations realize Trump is a lame duck and they want to curry favor. There is a reason Broadway shows open out of town before heading to New York, they need to work out the kinks. Primaries allow you to do that. He announced his candidacy on April 25th last year - that's eight months to get his stuff together ahead of Iowa, NH and Nevada. He's recently hired a new campaign chair - like I said, his team needs reps.

2. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Fuck them. They'll say that no matter what Biden says.

There is nothing more important for the future of the nation and the world than to get rid of Fatfuck. BAMN.

qtlaw likes this.
  3. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

Exactly. If you're trying to plan around what the Trumpists and RWSM will say, you're doing it wrong. The rules done changed; no one gives a fuck what they say anymore.

4. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Reading my first tweet from Clinton (posted here) and then the vitriol spewed, I’m glad that we have Uncle Joe now. He’s not as much a target as HRC and is a better alternative to HWSNBN.

OscarMadison likes this.
  5. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Everybody who presumptively accused her of being groomed as a third-party candidate or auditioning for a Fox News job can begin their apologies. Starting with the Dems' 2016 POS nominee.

6. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

End of the line.

7. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

And that’s it. It’s over.

8. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

All right, now everybody get on board and send the pig to the slaughterhouse.

micropolitan guy and qtlaw like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted