1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Female Teacher Sex Predator Hall of Fame

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by hondo, Mar 15, 2008.

1. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Chaminade-Virginia.

2. Shaggy

Shaggy Guest

It's 90 percent female-on-male because 90 percent of teenage boys want to boink their teachers. Only about 10 percent of teenage girls want to boink their teachers.

3. Pete Incaviglia

Pete Incaviglia Active Member

Seriously, some of those women are good looking. How can they not find/want a man their own age? I don't get it.

4. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

I'm been reading this list and seeing what the punishments were handed out, and it's a no-brainer: if the teacher was a guy, he's looking at 10+ years in the slammer and registering as a sex offender. Most of these female teachers are getting 6-12 months, or probation w/fine, or in the case of the stupid-ass judge in Utah who basically let two female teachers from the same school off with no punishment for banging their students.

To me, what the law is saying is that it's the kid's fault for having a boner for his teacher, in fact, it's his teacher who knew better. C'mon, most of them who has pics on that link are attractive, so I have to wonder from Write-Brained's comment that these teachers were getting the attention from the kids because no one would give them the time of day doesn't hold much water. If their self-esteem is low enough for them to feel good if a student says that their "hot" and no one else doesn't, then they must be desperate enough to stoop this low to get their freak on.

SigR, I'm on the opposite side of your opinion. The issue isn't entirely about how old they are for consensual sex: it's called common sense. You don't fraternize (or even fuck) the students you are teaching. Wait until their asses get their diplomas or get to campus for them to bed you.

5. part-timer

part-timer Member

Why have a conversation on it when there is a video diary of the whole thing.
    We call it "Dateline NBC".

6. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

http://www.postgazette.com/pg/08076/865559-85.stm

Interesting article on the subject, the newspeg being the teacher's aide that got busted at a motel with male students in her room.

Basically, the sentences are much harsher for men, though some young boys do have problems after being involved with female teachers as well.

Draft saved Draft deleted