1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Fallout Shelter presents the 2008 SJ.com Masters Pick 'Em (scores final!)

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by 2muchcoffeeman, Apr 7, 2008.

1. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Re: The Fallout Shelter presents the 2008 SportsJournalists.com Masters Pick 'Em

Well, aren't I just a little shitpot of fail.

2. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Re: The Fallout Shelter presents the 2008 SportsJournalists.com Masters Pick 'Em

23 thousand plus posts and he's just figuring this out...

3. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Only seven strokes off the pace? I feared I would do far worse than that today.

4. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Coda kitties had nothing to do with this, they say.

5. shotglass

shotglass Guest

May Vijay Singh all your greens. :p

6. Rumpleforeskin

Rumpleforeskin Active Member

And may you be Boo'd Weekley.

7. Birdscribe

Birdscribe Active Member

Ignore me at your peril. ;D

8. Angola!

Angola! Guest

I'm just happy to be tied with the golf writer.

9. ralph wiggum

ralph wiggum Member

The good news: I nailed Tiger's first-round score. The bad: I'm 13 strokes off the lead so I don't think that tiebreaker is really going to matter. Damn.

10. Chef

Chef Active Member

Tiger hasn't made a birdie at Augusta since the 5th hole of the final round last year.

Oofdah.

11. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Yet (no offense, Chef), but I think it's kind of silly to talk about his birdie-less string when he had an eagle yesterday. That's just trivia.

12. Re: The Fallout Shelter presents the 2008 SportsJournalists.com Masters Pick 'Em

Outside of Woody's first-round flop and likely MC, I'm feeling pretty good ... so far.

Draft saved Draft deleted