1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The exact moment that Jason Whitlock stopped mattering

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by Thrilla_in_Vanilla, Sep 24, 2020.

1. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

Kevin, this is Rickey, calling on behalf of Rickey. Rickey wants to play baseball.

Baron Scicluna likes this.
  2. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

It appears the 9,347 consecutive 12-hour days Frederick has worked without a day off have polluted his brain.

3. Fredrick

Fredrick Well-Known Member

Not going to get involved in a discussion that involves me being called racist. I won't play that game when it's so false. I want all points of view represented everywhere and have true discussion in America -- twitter, in newspaper articles, on TV. See you in a few months if I ever feel like posting again.

PaperClip529 likes this.
  4. Mngwa

Mngwa Well-Known Member

I've got the number for the waaaaaambulance if you need it

SFIND and TheSportsPredictor like this.
  5. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

and that's how jeopardy got its fourth podium

6. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

I'm sure it's been explained to you, but all sides are allowed to speak already. That doesn't mean that every private company or a journalist has to provide all sides with a forum to speak. The big difference is, with your China example, is that the government is mandating only one side. That's not what is happening here. It's private companies.

As for journalists providing everyone with an opportunity to speak, it's also encumbent on them to provide a factual story and information. A journalist is under no obligation to provide a forum for a source who constantly and verifiably lies or provide inaccurate information. And by lies, I'm not talking about saying something that can be interpreted in a different way (Person A: 52 percent of the time is a good thing because it's the majority of the time. Person B: 48 percent of the time is a bad thing because it's greater than 0). I'm talking about flat-out lies ("2+2 = LeBron James).

tapintoamerica and SFIND like this.
  7. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

"I love Black people! Especially the ones who hate other Black people."

8. Jesus_Muscatel

Jesus_Muscatel Well-Known Member

Fuck Whitlock.

2muchcoffeeman and BurnsWhenIPee like this.
  9. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Fucker got so shook he dropped the third person act.

10. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Flouncing bitch.

BurnsWhenIPee likes this.
  11. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Is that different from a mud ridin' bitch?

12. bpoindexter

bpoindexter Active Member

"Twitter is probably out of business" would make the world a much better place. ... Enjoyed your post.

Liut and redsox8 like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted