1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Duel II

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by DanOregon, Apr 9, 2009.

1. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I've never understood why players buy in to the "pecking order" of alliances. Hell if I'm a scrub obviously not in line for any favorable treatment by those at the top of the pecking order, I'd take one of them on instead of someone who might be more of an ally. From what I've seen, the Duel challenges don't all favor the bigger and stronger players.

2. KevinmH9

KevinmH9 Active Member

This first challenge between Shauvon and Aneesa was f***ing brutal. And they're girls! It's going to be a bloodbath once guys duke it out in that thing.

3. Just watching this week's episode for the first time. They basically telegraph from the beginning who's going home now don't they? That sucks. My guesses based on the first half of the show are Jenn and Evan.

4. Good to see them mix it up a little.

And Jenn's staying paves the way for some lesbian action. Great line by Paula: "I don't even know what makes those sounds so I'm curious. Curious and bi-curious."

5. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

The whole "pecking order" thing is stupid - you're never really saving anyone since anyone can be picked as an opponent for the duel.

6. Gene Parmesan

Gene Parmesan Member

Bump because next week's episode looks awesome.

7. KevinmH9

KevinmH9 Active Member

I was bored so I watched this last night.

Same bullshit.

I saw the previews for next week, too.

It has to be a work. There is no way someone breaks their engagement over a stupid game.

8. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

Jenn is such a p*ssy. Ranting about Aneesha one night, saying she wanted to punch her in the face. Then skipping Aneesha for the Duel, taking Diem instead. Punk bitch.

Draft saved Draft deleted