1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Duel II

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by DanOregon, Apr 9, 2009.

1. Madhavok

Madhavok Well-Known Member

Is Casey (the blondie) on this?

2. Did you see the one a year or two ago where they had them as animals and they got down and ran on all fours? That was hysterically bad.

3. No, nobody that cute, unfortunately.

4. Gene Parmesan

Gene Parmesan Member

This show is gold. Pure. Gold.

5. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

Unfortunately, I'm hit-or-miss on these RW/RR challenge shows. I think I missed that one.

6. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

I don't like her as much as I used to, but she looks good. I think she's dropped quite a bit of weight since the last challenge.

CT is kind of right since he and Diem aren't together anymore, but you don't hook up with someone while you're sharing a house with someone you obviously still have strong feelings for. Hook up on your on time, not with some pig in an emotionally charged atmosphere. Seriously, the girl had cancer. Give her a break for wanting a little time to live her life before settling down.

That girl is nasssssty too. Did CT come to the challenge with a paper bag to put over her head and that awful hair?

7. Gene Parmesan

Gene Parmesan Member

Here's my big thing: Nobody who has ever even contemplated appearing on these shows can possibly even fathom to take a moral high ground on anything.

8. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

Finally watching this on DVR. All I have to say is...blackface, Isaac? On TV? Really?

9. Staying up just so I could watch this tonight. The fact no one - at least initally - would give Shuvon a hug was damned cold. Diem's little look at the end was even colder. Damn, women are mean.

I understand there's the whole don't-date-another-girl's-ex-rule - I've understood it since I was a pre-teen growing up with three older sisters - but it's as stupid now as it was stupid then. You broke up. Go fuck who you want and let him fuck who he wants.

10. KevinmH9

KevinmH9 Active Member

The principle stands, Write-brained. Not only did Shuvon have sex with Diem's ex-boyfriend, she did it on national television for all to know. That's an automatic slap in the face. If they did it at CT's apartment, that's one thing, but they had sex ON THE ROOF.

That's disrespectful, classless and, of any character on the show, I hate her the most.

11. spup1122

spup1122 New Member

I don't necessarily like Paula, but I like what being on RW/RR challenges and her original season have done for her eating disorder. She was sickly during her original season, and it's obvious that this has given her the tools she needed to help herself.

12. Madhavok

Madhavok Well-Known Member

And plastic surgery.

Draft saved Draft deleted