1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Duel II

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by DanOregon, Apr 9, 2009.

1. Pancamo

Pancamo Active Member

From the after-show Shauvon said they had hooked up at appearances so it wasn't someone he just met.

Are there more women on this show with fake boobs purchased after their first reality appearance or more guys on steroids?

CT has put on about 40 pounds of muscle since his first show and its apparent he roid rage is part of his make-up.

2. I noticed during the aftershow there were three women — Diem, Shauvon and Brooke. All three are enhanced. Add in at least Robin and Paula as well.

3. I'm not so sure about Robin.

4. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Well, here's the thing: These women obviously like to be looked at, or they wouldn't have gone on Real World or Road Rules to start with. And when you see yourself on TV with other enhanced women, and your self-esteem is low, it leads you to want what they have.

You win $50,000, that becomes a much more attainable goal, surgically speaking.

5. You must have missed last year or the year before when she was in the hot tub. Those things were up on her neck. Real ones hang.

6. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

When I saw the thread title I was afraid some damn fool was going to try to make a sequel to that movie.

Should've known it's just more crap from MTV's alternate reality.

7. deskslave

deskslave Active Member

Is that where they think they're in a relationship, but then someone comes along and tells them they really weren't?

8. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Awesome.

9. Peytons place

Peytons place Member

I'm kind of addicted to this show - a mix of physical challenges and debauchery. I was disappointed to see Paula back, she really got on my nerves on the last challenge, where she was mad because the guys didn't carry her all the way to the end, and had to keep their deal with Eve, who did her own work to get to the end.

Oh well, I guess Paula whining and CT freaking out and hitting someone, and Aneesa being mad that someone didn't "respect" her greatness is par for the course on the show.

10. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

The opening credits is one of the dumbest things I have ever seen on MTV. And that's saying something.

11. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

No, it's when the relationship doesn't last because they both die of plutonium poisoning.

12. It's not my fault. The show's obviously killing my brain cells.

Draft saved Draft deleted