1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Dem. Debate (10/30/07)

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Point of Order, Oct 30, 2007.

1. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

That rift wasn't off the top of my head but something I've thought (and wrote) about for a while. When I say "losing" I really mean that he's not doing as well as I thought he would be doing at this point. I think he's missed an opening that is narrowing each day.

2. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

They all seem like such nice people with lots of good ideas. It is really going to be hard to choose just one.

3. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Absolutely agreed. It just isn't as narrow as cable television news would lead anyone to believe. The people who are currently supporting Edwards, Biden, Dodd and Richardson are eventually going to be up for grabs, and if they were going to support Hillary, they'd likely be doing so already.

He's positioned better than he's getting credit for, but you're absolutely right that he has to do something with the position, and sooner, rather than later. Absolutely right.

4. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

I know we can count on you to do what's hard, though, Boom.

5. Boom_70

I think I am voting for John Edwards. He is a strong leader

6. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Biden has weird hair. Sort of fluffy on top to cover the baldness, with a little flip in the back.

7. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

I missed the first hour. But in the last hour Kucinich tied EVERY answer into the war and/or impeaching Bush. Did he do that in the first hour too?

8. Boom_70

I think he has hair plugs.

9. Boom_70

Tim Russert has taken on that "crazy uncle" persona.

10. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

If you're drinking every time Hillary says "I agree with everything that has been said..." You're face down and not speaking your native language right now.

11. 21

21 Well-Known Member

This changes everything. I can't vote for a man with hair plugs.

This little man with the pointy ears...and Richardson....what is with these men who cannot knot a tie? Horrible. They look like they're wearing ascots.

And what is wrong with Edwards' eyelids? He is fluttering.

12. Boom_70

If Hillary can get rid of cancer she has my vote.

Draft saved Draft deleted