1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The deluxe 2014 Moddy Mix

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Moderator1, Nov 16, 2014.

1. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Big weekend for production, hope to be able to get some in the mail before Thanksgiving but it will likely be the week afterward.

You know the drill: PM me an address and I'll get them out. That's all you need to do. I do not save all the PMs so don't assume I still have your address.

We've gone to a two-CD set this year: Naughty and Nice. Trust me on this: naughty is, very. Don't say you weren't warned. You will get both discs unless you specify you don't want the naughty. The nice is required.

Don't play the naughty in front of your kids.

Thanks for your continued interest in this. As I become more of a doddering old man, it becomes more of a pleasure to produce and distribute this.

"Here comes Fatty with his bag of shi*"

MankyJimy likes this.
  2. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

I gave all of my old CDs to a coworker a few months ago. She told me today that her and her husband listened to a few of them this past weekend and said "Whoever made these has great taste!"

:D

3. Moderator1

Tell them thanks - and I agree.

Don't give them this year's if they are easily offended. At least not the second disc

4. Smasher_Sloan

Smasher_Sloan Active Member

This reminds me of when your favorite artist would put out a double LP late in the year, knowing it would be on everyone's Christmas list. I'm ordering this one, because even if Columbia House offers it as part of the 11 free ones, it will undoubtedly count as two selections.

5. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

I'm in, of course.

Annual seasonal requirement.

Thanks.

6. Moderator1

My daughter listened to Naughty yesterday. Her reaction? Seriously Dad?? Yeah, seriously. She took her future mother-in-law off the distribution list.

7. Smasher_Sloan

Smasher_Sloan Active Member

One of these years there will be a box set. Cover pic of Moddy with the Menorah, sitting amid hundreds of records, CDs, thumb drives, mailing envelopes.

8. Moderator1

First batch of these went in the mail today. You are not too late if you want one but the next batch won't go out until much closer to Christmas.

9. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

Did I ask you for one yet?

I blew our music critic away when I told him Pretty Paper was one of my favorite Christmas songs. I knew the song because of a Moddy Mix from years past. So it is among my favorite things.

10. Moderator1

You were in this batch

11. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Moddy rules!

12. McNuggetsMan

McNuggetsMan Active Member

Got mine today. My kids are loving it.

Draft saved Draft deleted