1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The David Feltner Memorial Assistance Program

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by jps, May 21, 2009.

1. buckweaver

buckweaver Active Member

I, too, endorse the PayPal option. And I'll be glad to contribute regularly, once y'all get it set up.

2. pseudo

pseudo Well-Known Member

Likewise. Let's do this thing.

3. JakeandElwood

JakeandElwood Well-Known Member

I can put a little in.

4. jps

jps Active Member

Seems like we have enough to get started, which is awesome. I've had a hell of a week and next week will be close, but after that things slow down for me. Keep letting me know if you're up to help or if you'd like to help with the 'board' aspect. I'll get this officially set up soon and will let you know.

5. lono

lono Active Member

I'm down with Paypal.

6. Double J

Double J Active Member

Me too.

7. copperpot

copperpot Well-Known Member

Count me in.

8. AMacIsaac

AMacIsaac Guest

JPS,
    Count me in for assisting with the decision process. I undertake a similar task on my softball forum, so I can certainly be of assistance in startup and ideas for raising money.
    It's a tremendous idea and thanks for taking charge.
    Cheers,
    Angela

9. jps

jps Active Member

amac - thanks.

and, again - just to let folks know - this isn't something I'm just letting fall aside. I know there's kind of a lag here, but I've got to finish up some craziness here at work and home before I go ahead and start this thing up for real. Hoping things will start to slow for me here in about 10 days or so and then I'll get it officially kicked off.

Draft saved Draft deleted